Safer Student Nights
The HSE and Union of Students in Ireland (USI) ask students to think about drug safety measures when using club drugs
Throughout the second semester of college, both the HSE and USI will share harm reduction messages, as part of their #SaferStudentNights campaign.
How you can take part
- Download our harm reduction messages here
- Download a partner pack and imagery
- Share tweets and Facebook posts from @HSELive, http://www.facebook.com/HSElive/ @drugsdotie, http://www.facebook.com/Drugs.ie /and @TheUSI ,www.facebook.com/USI.ie/ from Monday, 11th February until the 30th of April 2019.
- Share messages on your social media platforms using #SaferStudentNights hashtag.
- Look out for media coverage online and engage
- Print A5 MDMA/Ketamine, Cocaine and 'Leave the mixing to the DJ' leaflets for events
- Engage with us at student events alongside sexualwellbeing.ie where we will provide information and merchandise
- Drugs.ie harm reduction campaigns
- Information about the types of drugs
- For information about sexual health and wellbeing go to www.sexualwellbeing.ie
- Take the Drugs.ie online self assessment (DUDIT) to identify the impact of your use.
Find a local support service through the Drugs.ie National Directory of Drug and Alcohol Services
For information and support on drugs and alcohol visit Drugs.ie The HSE Drugs & Alcohol Helpline can be reached on 1800 459 459 from Monday – Friday 9:30 – 5:30pm