Morning Glory Category: Hallucinogens
Also called: ipomoea, strawberry fields, bliss extra, druids fantasy, dionysus, mind broadening, BC2, mindscaping, shrooms.
How it’s used
Contains a powerful hallucinogen LSA (lysergic acid amide), similar to LSD.
- Effects begin after an hour and can last for 4-8 hours
- Your perceptions of time, sounds and vision may be altered
- Possible feelings of euphoria – extreme happiness
- You may experience extreme tiredness
- You may risk psychological disturbance if you use heavily
- Indifference and apathy
- Possible decreased psychomotor activity
Overdose may cause a psychotic episode.
If you are pregnant
Do not use if you are pregnant as we don’t know enough about the risks to your baby.
Not thought to be physically addictive; a low risk of psychological dependency.
No withdrawal symptoms.
How long does it stay in your system?
No urine test for this yet.
What help is available?
- Self-help support such as Narcotics Anonymous
- Counselling or psychotherapy
- Complementary therapies, such as acupuncture
- Support from your doctor
- Residential treatment programmes (clinics)
- One to one or group family support
- Contact the Drugs Helpline 1800 459 459 to find out about options in your area