2CB Category: Hallucinogens
Also called: bromo, nexus, CB, 2-CT-7: T-7, 7-up and tripstacy.
How it’s used
This is a hallucinogenic drug sold as a white powder or tiny 5mg pills. Effects can last for about four hours. It often comes as part of an ecstasy ‘party pack’. You swallow it, but you can also snort and smoke it.
- You feel energised
- You are more aware of colours, sounds and smells
- You may feel hyper sensitive
- Regular use can leave you exhausted, disorientated and anxious
- Panic attacks and psychosis – losing contact with reality
If you are pregnant
Do not use if you are pregnant as we don’t know the risks to your baby.
We don’t know enough about how addictive these drugs are.
We don’t know enough about withdrawals from 2CB
What help is available?
- Self-help support such as Narcotics Anonymous
- Counselling or psychotherapy
- Complementary therapies, such as acupuncture
- Support from your doctor
- Residential treatment programmes (clinics)
- One to one or group family support
- Contact the Drugs Helpline 1800 459 459 to find out about options in your area