5th Annual Recovery Walk 10 September 2016
Join the 5th annual Recovery Walk and support people in recovery from addiction.
Bring the kids and enjoy an afternoon of music, activities, speeches and family fun.
Saturday 10 September 2016.
Route and times
- 12:00pm 1st Meeting Point, O’Connell Bridge
- 12:30pm 2nd Meeting Point, Merchants Quay
- 12:45pm Main Meeting Area, Dr Steevens' Hospital
- 13:00pm Official start of walk, Dr Steevens' Hospital
- 13:45pm Arrival at Garda Boat Club
Recovery Walk 2016 promotional video
Communities are welcome to bring banners showing their community’s support for recovery.