Skip Navigation

I am very concerned about my child’s regular use of nitrous oxide?


If your child is using nitrous oxide, or any drug, regularly you may wish to seek an appointment for your child and an adolescent drug and alcohol treatment service. These services now exist across Ireland and parents can generally make the referral themselves. You can also contact your local or regional Drug and Alcohol Task Force (DATF).

To find out where your local adolescent drug and alcohol treatment service or DATF is, check out or phone the HSE Drug and Alcohol Helpline at 1800 459 459

Tips for talking to your child abour drugs and new drug trends

Share this:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • LinkedIn
  • E-mail
The HSE and Union of Students in Ireland (USI) ask students to think about drug safety measures when using club drugs
Harm reduction messages from the #SaferStudentNights campaign.
Poll Poll

Have you ever been impacted negatively by someone else's drug taking?